Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Aftermaths

The aftermaths of....

My very own emotional struggles tonight; equals to: Me, ended up writing two posts in a row...

Cayalah!... Bukan senang, I may not be updating this thing as frequent as I did at this very moment... Hahaha... :P

(**A few pats on my back**) :D

Since I am away from school- and its been a week now and I have been staying at home most of the time.

As a result...

I have successfully done a few dishes for me and my whole family to indulge in! (Another few pats for me... :p)

Lets see....


I've been making cup cakes for Faiz's and Ain's smallest birthday bash ever! Hehehe


Faiz's cuppies- he's turning 18... da besar dah adik aku ni. Haaha


I've been making puff pasties and turned it into great chicken pies... (It was undoubtedly scrumptious!!) ... No, I did not say that! I only said it after I had quite a number of bravos from my families!!) Hahaha.


And I baked the 'Baked Macaroni'.... :). My first attempt in doing it; after seven solid years tak makan benda ni... Our neighbour used to bake this yummy thingy, and my mom had lost the recipe yang aunty tu kasi... So, here it goes.. Belasah aje! :P


Before baking it :)


After: The cheese on top... hmmm. Need I say more??! Ahaha.. It was another bravo job!


Wee...
:)

Hip, hip hoorah for me!


And, I'm planning to do more of the cup cakes with buttercream frosting for some friends and my darling girlfriends next week!

They had been craving it for quite sometimes now... :p

2 comments:

KERISMAWATI said...

Kak Mira,
I lov those cuppies.
Comel.
:)

sweet cravings said...

ahahha..

theme: ntah pape..
main blasah je..

nway, thanks Intan! :D