Monday, March 30, 2009

10 to go... :)


Oh, today.... my ticker is showing:






Ten more months to go.

Nothing is being prepared up to today...

I feel like it's a long way to go still but...

but, I think... it's just around the corner.

Pejam- celik, pejam- celik-

It will soon be the semester break, the last semester starts, Ramadhan comes, then we'll be busy for another Syawal (both- Ramadhan & Syawal this year will be the last for me on carrying the status Miss/ Cik/ Single) hee.

Soon after that, the viva & submission of my thesis & final exams, another semester break, end of year, a new year starts then voila!






2 comments:

Reena said...

yeah..pejam celik pejam celik dah nak kawin. U akan pegang title sbg cik/miss this coming syawal. My fiancee pegang status tunangan orang on his coming birthday...Me? pegang status wife on my birthday. hehe. Tak penah celebrate as kawan pun...

sweet cravings said...

Reena...

I envy you!!! :P
hehehe... My heartiest congratulations to both of you!!:)
I guess, we'll be having more reasons to celebrate la kan?

anniversary kenal la, anniversary b'couple la... anniversary b'tunang la and soon, wedding anniversary!! May we'll be blesses & granted with more happiness :)