Monday, March 23, 2009

Chocalicios :)

This was an order from my darling cousin for a friend of her's... Well, I wanted to pipe in some roses on the cake but unfortunately, I don't have a flower nail... If cupcake, senang je... you can easily turn the cuppies around. Furthermore, I'm just a beginner... haha. Nak sedapkan hati sendiri.


By the way, this is the cake!




'For A Special Mom'



Well, I do hope very much that you and your friends will like the cake!! :)

P/s; I was kindda inspired from here!! :) It's not plagiarizing...kan?? hee

2 comments:

Tati Aziz said...

Awwww...
Suweet nye!
Sedih x dpt rase :(
Nk bg org...
Tp i just noe it's gonna be
SEDAP-owh-LICIOUS!!!!

hehehe...

sweet cravings said...

hee..

nnt i'll bake some more yeh?!
tu la, i thot u'll be eating it along with your friend...

anyway, thanks so much for ordering & coming all the way to shah alam...

:)