Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Theme of the day


I was browsing through the net... doing a bit of blog hopping, surveying, googling and such... :) I know it's time for me to decide the theme for my wedding... 9 months to go but, I feel like I don't have much time though... huhu

I kindda like The Knot- a site full of wedding ideas. Although it's more of the Western's but, I am so into it.. Ngeheheh... It's NOT like I'm going to have the Western's theme for my wedding. Nak kena bunuh dengan my parents for wanting to overspend??? Hahah :D It's just that I like very much of the idea of getting the ideas... hee, faham?? :P They are soooo into the detailing of stuffs.

Well, I had black & white theme at first but, macam ramai je nak buat theme tu... rasa x best pulak... Da la tu, nak buat wedding kat Melaka- of course there will be a LOT more of limited things... kan?? Like the other day, I went to butik andaman in Melaka & the situation went something like this:


(Situasi 1)

Sales Assistant 1: "Apa tema majlis akak??"

Saya : "Rasanya, nak buat hitam putih... hee"

Sales Assistant 1 : "Ooo, ok la tu kak, orang x ramai buat lagi.. "(senyum serba salah)

Sales Assistant 2 : "Ee, kenapa adik tanak buat kaler- kaler yang meriah??? Macam akak dulu- hah, nak warna merah la, hijau la biru la..." (sila baca dalam nada Cik Joyah)

Saya : "Err.. hee" (dalam hati: 'eee, dia tak tau ke aku nak less- is- more???')


(Situasi 2- kedai yang sama)
Saya : "Oh, saya tak nak la baju persalinan yang lain ni... saya nak baju bersanding aje :)"

Sales Assistant 1 : "Kalau akak tak nak, kita bole kurangkan harga... :)"

Sometimes later...

Sales Assistant 2 : "Eee, adik, kenapa tak nak baju persalinan lain??? rugi je.. kita kawin sekali je, rasa la pakai baju macam2..." (sekali lagi; baca dengan intonasi Cik Joyah) :P


See???


Mungkin la ade butik andaman yang bole tolerate with my demand... tapi, unfortunately, belum jumpa lagi... huhu.

By the way, berbalik pada The Knot itu tadi; I did a quiz 'Which Wedding Colours Suits Your Style Best?'. So, here's the result :)


Rustic and Elegant Colors

Colors inspired by nature and the outdoors are what you’re after. The hues in this palette can run the gamut from bold to mild, but the beauty of the outdoors ultimately inspires all of them. Our current favorite combo in this palette combines color-of-the-moment chocolate with a beautiful soft green (1). Think of how gorgeous your invites will be when chocolate-colored card stock gets accented with a bright green border or ribbon. Dress your maids in the same way -- rich brown gowns enhanced with a collection of green blossoms such as roses, orchids and hydrangea. For a more dressed up take on natural hues, pair a warm copper and a cool mauve (2). We also love the dramatic contrast of cornflower yellow and rich eggplant (go overboard with irises!) (3). And if you want a warm, modern combo, try out tomato red and hay (4).


Source from here



Ye, I kindda like the first option! The combination of green and brown ;) Oh, but I was thinking to add pearl white to it... Think somthing like this:


Source from here



Source from here


Err, macam too much pun ade... what ever pun, you do get the rough idea of the theme right??? Kalau tak, I'll post another entry later- after I get more pics to convince you... heheh :P By the way, most of these are the ideas for the bits and pieces during the wedding. The decorations and stuffs... On the baju and such- I have not yet made up my mind... I have to consider the groom jugak kan?? Hee.. There are so much to think of...so much to do... yet, I have limited time and cash to spend on... :P

Tp, sila- lah berangan dahulu dan, sila- lah maksimum kan tahap imaginasi anda! hahahha and try to make it into reality... Amin :)



3 comments:

anil lutaze said...

Anggap lah wrna2 itu satu cabaran...dan biaser la ...mrk2 ni conventional..my aunties sbok tnye knp x nak salin2 bju...hak...mcm x de jwpn je..

hidden.wing said...

samala kita...berangan mcm2 skali je kt penang tu tah ade ke tak color2 camtu hihihihik

sweet cravings said...

anil : tu la.. i x terpikir pun nak baju salin2 2.. huhu

hidden wing : tu la.. ni pun rasanye dgn brown nye theme ni pun mcm ssh.. huhuhu.. tp, meh la kita berangan je dulu :P dengan harapan ade yg bole tlg to make it real. hehe