Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yeay!!

Yeay...!!

This semester is about to end... Baru je habis exam Law yang sangat membunuh itu tadi.. huhuhu... Well, just another submission of a case study and, I'm done for the semester... weee :)

Jadi, sekarang....





Saya sangat bersungguh untuk memulakan bride- hunting!!! ;)







Since my wedding would be held in Melaka, I am sooooo looking forward to start looking there... (I found another bride- to- be from Melaka too... So, I hope we'd be able to exchange some info later... ;))


I hope to update you folks very soon and often... :)


See ya!!

3 comments:

fizz said...

melaka! i am soooo missing melaka ngeee :D

anil lutaze said...

ala...i pon wed kt melaka...melaka is my kg lah...sob..sob...nanti dtg er...

sweet cravings said...

fizz: missing melaka??? :P meh la dtg :)

anil: la ye ke??? brapa hr bulan eh?? insyAllah sbb tgh cuti... wee!! ;)