Friday, May 29, 2009

Saya., dia & ....

I'm kindda busy at the moment and, it has nothing to do with the wedding preparations... sobs! I am soooo looking forward for my mom's visit over here next week so, we can do some clarifications and decide on a few things... :)

The first thing on my list is to see Nik Erwan Roseli for some final discussions on my solemnization dress!! I am so looking forward into it! ;)

Next, I plan to do a bit of discussion with soon- to- be- my- photographer....! I have a few in my mind but, I kindda like this one from Ariff Aris and; here some of the pics from him


Saya seperti jatuh hati dengan hasil kerja beliau... but, if any of you who can suggest any other photographer for me; I will be more than happy to consider them too... ;) I know that I am a bit behind (banyak je... huhu) compared to Amy and WLT (since we share almost the same remaining time on our wedding ticker... :P) Tapi, saya mahu maju jugak! heheh..

In addition to my worries; I had a nightmare last night... Ye, mimpi sangat buruk- I was late for my own wedding; make- up sangat horror with no reliable photographer and the surroundings were frantic! Ya Allah, silalah jauhkan dari situasi sebegitu... Amiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Huhuh

Till then, see you later folks! ;)

Oh, I still owe Amy the tag... Will be on that soon I hope! Sorry Amy! :">

14 comments:

farhanna said...

since u pun org melak, so boleh la share info ye.. hehehehhhe

AmyMizzunderstood said...

hahhaha...si comel nih!!
cantek gak pic2 dia kan??hmm bagus2..editing pun ok..nice!

bout ur mimpi kan..orang kata selalunya terbalik...so hope semuanya akan berjalan dgn lancar!!:)

Anonymous said...

try tintacreative.com

sweet cravings said...

farhanna: yes dear.. tu la guna blogging kot... zaman skrng, bole share infos & ideas as much as we can even tho tak pernah jupe kan...?? ;)

amy: hehe, chantek gak la, and price dia kindda okay la jugak ;) but about the dream, hmmm... harap2 mcm tu la= opposite dari ape yang kita mimpikan...

Anonymous: okay, thanks dear, will check that out asap! :)

hidden.wing said...

mira, my prep pun not so much moving ..

regarding photographer, i pun takde idea sgt melaka-based hehe..just make sure their package include 2-photographers to cover your event k :)

take care!

sweetcravings said...

wlt: 2 photographers mcm best kan? huhu, i'm trying to put it into some senses to my mr fiance.. berdua itu lebih baik.. hehe

thanks for the tips dear, very helpful one indeed! heart you! ;) hee

dialicious said...

nice shots!
mira,i pun salu mimpi buruk psl wedding..most of the time terlambat sampai n prep blum siap..takotkan..huhuhu..
I pun tempah nikerwan..baikla he came over my hs to measure my family..ehehe

anil lutaze said...

haha..saya pun pnh mimpi yg bkn2 spt itu...hehehe...x pe..babe...slow2 but smart...

sweet cravings said...

diah: mimpi tu horror.. tp, tu la, nak sedapkan hati sendiri; ikut cakap amy- mimpi tu selalu terbalik.. hahah. but, hopefully it will be a way of reminder for me la kot.. huhu. btw, nik tu helpful la jugak.. very nice person. heheh..


anil: mungkin trend kah mimpi sebegini untuk bakal pengantin?? hehehhe.. nway, thanks for the comfort! ;)

~ms tepung~ said...

maybe u can check melaka-based photog...magicclickers.com ~ my wedding amik diorg, so maybe leh tgk my wedding pics as ref

actually ada few lagik but really xingat

after all, the final decision is urs since each photog have their very own & unique concepts

sweet cravings said...

ms tepung; thanks for dropping by.. dan untuk suggestion itu juga.. :) nanti saya akan meluangkan masa untuk melihat & consider hasil kerja mereka.. :)

terima kasih skali lagi!

AmyMizzunderstood said...

kenapa i tak dpt mimpi yang horror lagi nih>???heheheh..tak pasti!ke aku yg tido mati??

sweet cravings said...

hahah.. amy, tak dpt mimpi pun tak pe.. tido lebih aman~ ;)

Naurah said...

hye sweet cravings....
try www.epiloguecreation.com
this so nice....photographer dia pon besh n menyenangkan...
harga besh...huhu
try lah tgok dlu..huhu