Thursday, June 4, 2009

A 'lil prayer please...

I wanted to share with you some of the things that I've bought for my room- for the wedding. But, I am not in the mood of writing though. As in my previous entry, I did mentioned that I was looking forward for my parent's visit so, we could decide and start buying a few things. But, we've only managed to go to Sogo & Jakel yesterday before we had a phone call from my uncle; saying that my grandpa was in the hospital due to an accident. We had to rush home then-

I just hope that you could spare some prayers for him so that he'll be well as soon as possible. He had about 2.5" of huge stitches on his head, bandages on his arms, swollen and bruised hands, leg... and he keeps saying that he's dizzy. Yeah, for some... it may be nothing but, it hurts me seeing him like that. I hate seeing my family in pain.

Sorry folks, I am being a bit emotional. I'll do some updates later ya?... InsyAllah.

8 comments:

cikin said...

insyaAllah moga cepat sembuh.. aminnn..:)

dialicious said...

i pray he'll get well soon n be strong

nURmALa mAZLan said...

Sabar ye..Insyaallah dia akan cepat sembuh...AMIN!!

SK said...

me doakan grandpa you sembuh.
sabar ya.insyaAllah everythg will be allrite.

sweet cravings said...

Dear all,

Thanks for all your prayers! He's not doing too well at the moment. We are worried very much but, we are praying for his good health again. InsyAllah..

Thanks again though.. :)
I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers a lot!

hidden.wing said...

we all pray for your grandpa.
you too, take care :)

anil lutaze said...

semoga ur grandpa cpt smbuh ya myra..dun be sad..tabah ya...

sweet cravings said...

wlt & anil,

thanks dearies! :)