Monday, August 10, 2009

...and now, I shall announce....

Firstly....

To Diah,

Diah, I need to apologize to you for I was not able to make it to your kenduri bertandang :( Rasa guilty je. I headed back to Melaka for the weekend cuz we had planned something earlier and I have planned with my brother to go back together on Monday since we both takde classes. Furthermore,I have been busy since Thursday and tak sempat nak check on my blog. Friday night, baru perasan kat my chat-box ade Diah's message & in my previous entry's comment box too. Huhu. Sorryyyyyyyy sangat Diah! :( Anyway, I wish you all the best dear! May you'll live happily ever after k? ;)

Okay, actually... I have made earlier plans with my parents to go and book the people who'll be responsible in making most of the important things for my wedding... on Sunday (same day as Diah's bertandang day).

Sorry, I was sooo giddy at the place- lupa nak snap pics. I've tried on a dress and it fitted me nicely! Hiks :P Below are some of the pics which I think resembles much like the dress I've tried and wanted.... :) I just heart those long kebaya- jawa, the one with trains. Tak tahu kenapa, but I'm so hooked over trains since I-don't-know-when. Hee :) Dulu, I used to think trains are troublesome... Huhu. But, not anymore! :P


This pic is taken from here.
Oh, please ignore the pose. It's not me nor the way I've posed depan orang2 kat butik tu yeh?! :P But, the dress that I've tried on tu, just about this long... tak de la meleret sangat. hee :)




And this one is from here.
Not exactly like this piece but, something like it la.. Minus the collar, kain and tudung. Sumpah I will not wear this kindda tudung on my wedding cuz I don't wanna emphasis my round face. Thank You. Heheh :P

Okay, I'll share with you more details in the next post. :P By the way, the dress will be tailored made for me but, not for me to own- just to rent. Sangat tidak mampu to own a heavy beaded dress like I've wanted- with the matching tudung, veil, shoes & accesories. Huhu. Anyhow, along with this, I've managed to secure myself with the pelamin, set renjis, hand bouquet (fresh flowers, cascade type ;) wee!), bride's room deco and the arch.

And now, I officially announce my official dressmaker, pelamin maker and decorater is... Sayang Creations from Ayer Keroh Melaka. :) (poyo!.. :P- mengalahkan NGI and Rizalman je. Hiks)

Till then, later folks! :)

16 comments:

tumbler biru said...

and i shall pronounce that you will look awesome in that baju! hoh.

syoknya nak kawin.

envy kat si budak mata buntang!

k|ree said...

hi..
we hve the same mak andam la..
but,mine without the make up...only baju n pelamin...
hehehe..:)

sweet cravings said...

mimi: hehhe :"> ye la tu. blum ape2 lagi, suka kasi i mengharap la.. :P eleh, nnt u pun nak kawin juga, tak yah nak envy2 ;)

kiree: ha'ah, :) same goes, i pun tak amik make up dia.. sebab u all kan kata make up dia tak berapa nak cantik.. ;) lg pun my mom prefer mak andam my best friend. nnt i update later kalau da confirm k? ;)

Siti Hajar said...

berapa ye harga pakej yg u amik ni?

farhanna said...

xsabar nk tgk hasil dr Sayang creation...

ErriNa said...

so, ramai gak yg ambik sayang creation ye... tak sbr nak tgk hasilnya... apapun bj u cntik sgt..

k|ree said...

okie..no prob...mine amik my best fren nye sepupu...

sweet cravings said...

siti hajar: tentatively, the price tak exceed 3K so, still under budget ;)

fara: hehe, ha, copek! buat decision! :P ni da kurang je lg setahun. hehe

erninna: ye, kita tunggu & lihat je la.. :P bole tgk kiree nye dulu. sbb dia kawin dulu.. hehe. btw, baju tu bkn baju i. hee, just the one that i've tried on. tp, mintak baju ala2 cam 2 la.. :)

kiree: okie dokie. x saba nak g wedding awk. insyAllah, if xde aral sy smpai nnt ;). address nnt sy kasi. hee

MyRule said...

Sayang ni mak andam dia nama sayang ke? ;)

sweet cravings said...

my rule: erk, ntah la.. hehe. nama kedainya Sayang Creations. Owner nye tu nama dia, Mus & Aini :)

Kad Kahwin Store said...

ehe, hopefully semua yg di impikan menjadi kenyataan.. :)

p/s: geram giler ok dengan baju yg cantik ala2 baju kawen indon. sgt menggugat kalbuku.. hehe. :p

Sha Pattinson said...

good luck for preparation ...bestnye dah ader decorator ..i sendiri tak jumpa lagi hadoii!!

hanim said...

suka gak design ala2 jawa.. soo traditional kan..cam best je package 3k tu.. link la sayang creation tu..

sweet cravings said...

nad: hehe, thanks dear. ha'ah, baju kewin indonesians sgt menggugat kalbukan? nak2 part detailing dia. haihh, hopefully the dress will turn out great la... :)

sha: thanks dear. xpe, you'll find one soon. keep on looking for them k? ;)

hanim: dear, package tu sgt reasonable la for me. sbb, if nak compare kat klang valley mmg murah sgt la kan.. aci tak cam tu? :P btw, derang nye website ade prob, i x leh nak link. if you want their contacts, let me know k? ;)

dialicious said...

hey i br perasan this entry.its ok dear my fault jgk for the last minit invitation.huhuh..btw thanx for this entry juge.hehe..comella kamu.

sweet cravings said...

diah: heheh. i feel a bit guilty jgk la sbb, u da ajak tp, xdpt dtg... hee :)