Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tested

I had my HIV test done today!


and it's non- reactive.


Ok, tu je :p

source: google image


and I'm gonna get all the other documents-
pertaining on the nikah thingies done
by this week.
(harapan :p)





till then, later folks :)




ps/ I don't know what I've done with my comment settings- but now, i have to approve comments & I think ada comment in my previous post yang comment orang tu tak appear even after I've approved it...? Do you know how I can get the thing back as it is? Huhuhu

5 comments:

littlephia said...

yay!! at least u had move 1 step :)

k, apa lagi lepas ni?? laju mira, laju!!


**i experienced it too. but i hv no idea how i rectified it. suddenly jadi ok balik. hehehehe

sweet cravings said...

phia,yeay!! :) nak laju la ni.. tapi nak kena cari kete laju dulu.. :p heheh.

**ye ke? hhuhu. mebi, its a normal thg kot. abaikan~ :)

BuTtErFlyInFraMe said...

cuak tak buat hiv test? huhuu...i belum buat lagi...

AmyMizzunderstood said...

my appointment is on 1/12 nih..owhh sakit tak?hehehe

sweet cravings said...

alena & amy: yang, mira just rasa bila dia pierce 'benda tajam' tu kat jari, terasa mcm ala2 stapler jari sendiri. tak sakit la, cuma 'ouchh' sikit je :p good luck & gi la buat cpt (cheh- sbb ni je yang advance dr korang. :p hehehe)