Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my little secret

I don't have the mood to blog! I don't have the mood to update my FB. I don't have the mood to go online for hours; like I did before.*Sigh*

To Qistin: Selamat Pengantin Baru, dear! May you'll have a happy and blessed wedded life. I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to your wedding, dear. Hubby was working and it's kindda hard for him to get leaves these days sebab dia dah cuti kahwin macam orang cuti berpantang. Huhu.

My hubby always ask 'You dah update blog?' and, my answers are always the same. 'Tak, I malas' :p Oh, and hubby once said; 'Tak baik la you tak update blog, nanti... apa kata your readers and blogger lain!' Haha. Kelakar.

I know, I need to do the post mortem of my wedding. Many had asked about Sayang Creations and my baju nikah. Can I elaborate the details a bit later, please? Oh, by the way, my nikah dress was made by Nik Erwan Roseli. Yes, I blogged and complained about him in my previous post but the result of my dress was absolutely stunning! I was speechless over the details! (despite of, dia hantar almost 12am on my nikah- day!) Heee. Anyhow, I love the dress to bits! I'd recommend him but,you may want to expect a great delay of the outcome! Hee

Sayang Creations was okay. I love the dress though but, I had expected more in something else. Although people said it was okay- the flowers looks fine and all tapi, I had a hard time to get over it. Haha.


By the way, just to share you my little secret.........













I'm 6-7 weeks pregnant. :)
I'm having mood swings. Nausea and all.
The morning sickness is there but, on-and-off. I eat a lot.
A few of my pants dah muat- muat je!
I hate the fact that I need to buy any size larger than 'S'! *Ngee*
and the toilet is like the best place to be at the moment.

Okay, I hope I'd be well enough to update my blog asap.


Till then, later folks! :)

24 comments:

BuTtErFlyInFraMe said...

mira dear, congrats! u dh preggy..omg, how fast! i plakyg happy sgt2 ni...sbb i belum ada rezeki even we get married on the same date..huhu..please...i want one... heheheh

please extra care!!

naddynad said...

omg, tahniah Mira...
alhamdulillah rezeki.....

aha, utk permulaan toilet mmg xboleh nak jauh :)

jaga diri ok..
jgn lupa folic asid stp hari..

sweet cravings said...

alena dear,

Thank you! :) InsyAllah.. your time will come soon. talk about 'so fast' haha. i pun terkejut but, alhamdulillah :) i hope you'll have one pretty soon so that we can have 2010 babies. hee

Nariko said...

mira.. congrats! good news .. i dah agak, selalu kalau blog tak terhapdate ni sure ada apa2 hehe..jaga diri k!

ErriNa said...

congratulation... take care.. but cepat2 update pasal sayang creation k.. i ambik dia juga tapi skrg i takut sgt servis dia tak ok..

phia said...

alhamdulillah. happi to hear the news dear ;)

take care!!

syanaim said...

::mira congrate..wahh..happy for u dear::

sweet cravings said...

nad... thanks dear! :) toilet mmg kawan baik at the moment. huhu. you too- jaga diri ya? ps/ thanks for reminding me the folic asid! hee

nariko: ehee... thanks to you too. you guessed it right! :)

erinna: thanks dear. ok. insyAllah, i'll be updating soon. harap2 sel2 rajin akan datang semula. hee

phia: thanks dear. i hope you'll conceive soon. heee :) bley dapat baby 2010 jgk.

MyRule said...

Thaniah ye..take care..:)

Puan Suraya said...

TAHNIAH!!!

meh sign 90 days for mum petition. kat blog sue ader link.

atau copy paste je yg ni
http://www.nube.org.my/pd/petitionE.aspx

sebar2 kan to other..

k|ree said...

miraaaa...best nye dah pregnant..baca tajuk entry je dah bole agak u pregnant...take care ye dear...lama giler tak dgr citer u... :)

AmyMizzunderstood said...

wahh mira....congrats dear!!!senoknya dengar..saya akan bekerja kuar mulai bulan depan wakakaka

anil lutaze said...

tahniah myra..sgt2..rezeki bunting pelamin..

jaga diri..jgn lasak2... :D

dialicious said...

congratsssss mira!u'll be one hot mom!
take care n enjoy the journey :)

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

mira, congrats, so long without update, sekali update with good news terus, anyway soo happy for you, take care =)

hidden.wing said...

rasa mcm baru je baca u naik pelamin..now dah bunting pelamin hehe..congrats mira! so happy for you...take a good care of yourself & baby ya!

nurul aziyana said...

wah tahniah yer..
erm mari sama2 menjaga si kecil dlm perut..take cre yer

asna cute said...

congratzzz!!~

achmal said...

congrats mira! it's means mase u dtg my majlis bertandang u da pregnant ke? hehehe tahniah2~ jg diri elok2 yek:)

[ Hanie ] said...

congrats mira! :)happy to hear the news! jg diri bebaik yer ;)

Yanie said...

Mira, congrats!!! wahh...dah nak dapat baby!! tumpang happy, boley? Hehe

LediaMazlinda said...

congrats Mira :)

Thirah Rahim said...

yeah, yeah. please update your ASAP on your nikah outfit.. Coz it looks so gorgeous!

Anyway, congrats on your little secret! ;)

Sha Pattinson said...

mira ...wahhhhhh congratsss with the good news happy for you !! pls take care okay