Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weirdoo~





It feels weird that I'm blogging! Seriously... I don't know where to start -_-"


I think, I'm gonna start sharing some of my wedding pics. Especially from the Solemnization ceremony because, many had asked about Nik Erwan's dress that I wore during the event. Its a kurung modern; made up with plain chiffon with lace patches on the chest and around the bottom of the kurung. It had pearly beads and diamante detailing on the lace pathches and, I had a trained kain which I love but, unfortunately, I can't find the pic but, once I've find it, I'll update this post... k?


Here are some close- up pics:


This is at the back of the kurung- the detailing of the beads are not as 'merrier' as the one in thr front side.



He even did my veil and, it came with diamanted Arianni's tudung! :) At the price I've paid, I believed it was worth every cent! (despite of having some late delivery :p) I was head over heel over the kurung moden. I still am but, obviously... it would not fit me now but, me and my bff rasa macam nak buat wedding anniversary shoots in our baju nikah. So, harus lah keep the figure just about the same. We'll see, then. Heee :)




Since I've been entering my second trimester... I kindda feel a bit better- in term of health but, unfortunately for me, my emotional state is still imbalance. Truthfully, I shed tears easily. Even at the slightest matter. I know I sound pathetic but, am learning to change that. I'm not gonna let my baby be a mushy person. I want my child to be bubbly! Like I used to~ :)

I easily miss home. I really do. Some things have changed. I can't simply go back when I want to although I have no plans of going out during the weekends.

12 comments:

phia said...

auwwww. miss u to be here. but it's ok we totally understand ur condition right now...

take care dear.. can we see the bump??? ;-)

ouh and the pictures toooo.

aziraarif said...

wow! make up cantik sgt...flawless.. baju nikah pu cantik...baju reception?

Nariko said...

Those are veauriful pictures.. Love ur makeup and dress! Take care myra.. Selamat menjadi ibu dlm beberapa minggu lagi.. ;)

Ole-Ole Manis said...

congrats dear!

harzharun said...

dear..welkam back...hope ur mood 4 blogging x hilang2 dah...waiting 4 ur weding stori...
btw, baju tu sgt cun..

sweet cravings said...

phia: i rindu blogging & blog hopping tp, tu la.. mood swings! salahkan mood swings :P bump belum berapa nampak sangat kot. my hubby kata, 'orang mungkin ingat u buncit je..' hahah. insyAllah; i'll share some more pics soon ;)


aziarif: thanks dear.. :) baju nikah nnt i share k? time je tak tau lagi. hee :)

nariko: thanks mummy mya! :) tu la.. skrang i'm reading ur posts a lot.. it's so helpful to get me started! :)

nad: eh, semalam baru cam teringat kat awak. tak tau kenapa. mungkin sebab i whined to you pasal nik kot. hehe. nway, thanks dear!

harzharun: thanks dear! i hope i pun boleh recover my mood for blogging. :)

cik_ah82 said...

salam mira,
hehe..normal la tu..
masa kami pegnen pun, cepat je ha meleleh air mata ni ha..huhuh..xleh nk control!huhu..
sabo je la banyak2 ek..
xsabo nk tgk zaky jr..hehe

Ole-Ole Manis said...

hihihi.. sekali merangkap rindu nad la tuh. ;) baby nanti sure comel cam mama die. Jaga kesihatan k.

Sha Pattinson said...

love your make up ..time you kahwin time my bertandang so tak dpt jumpa u kan ..nice baju ..love it!

Fathiyah said...

mira,cantik bj nikah awak =)
update la slalu.rindu nak bc ur blog tau.

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

mira! muka lain sangat.. yg tak pakai tudung tu, i guess gamba termahal, the other side of you.. :)

~~~Road To Remember~~~ said...

sweet Craving + mommy to be..
i frequently stop by and read ur blog..
can u share ur experience having Sayang Creation as ur mak andam...
tgok pada collection nya, sangat fab n gojes!...

how about make up?
hope to hear from u soon. i really want to know about Sayang Creation..
but if u couldnt to do so, i do understand..