Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27th week



Time flies so fast! Sekejapan je 27 weeks. Gosh! I am in my third trimester!
Am super excited for the baby to come out yet, am very nervous about it. What to expect? What to do when my little one is out...?

*Sigh*

But, am all excited about it... its normal aite? :p


Well, there's nothing much to say. I'm getting heavier but, most people said that I don't look like pregnant- dari belakang la. They say I don't put on weight but, HELLO... ! My weight dah naik almost 10kg since I've found out that I'm pregnant :p


Me- at my 25th week of pregnancy & my siblings.


I can't fit into Baju Kurung anymore. I can only wear my Yoga pants and those of my maternity pants & cloths. I need to wear my husband's tees these days. :D The bad news is that, I have bought 2 pasang kain ela for my Hari Raya. But then, masa nak tempah, I ended up having dilemma. I can't be making baju kurung yang besar!! Siapa nak pakai afterwards?
So, my Mom and husband said, tak payah buat baju dulu. Just wear those maternity clothes for raya. Sobs. I wanted to have a caftan but, dah tak sempat nak tempah. Sedih je. But, its ok. I guess, I'd be bringing my bulging tummy to parade for Raya- instead of a baju. Hee.



Ok, tu je nak cakap. I kindda have the mood to blog but sometimes, I think I'm not ready to share it in here. I guess, this won't be a bride's blog anymore. I'm slowly turning into a journal... Huhuh. Sorry if I bore you to death!




Until then, later folks! :)



ps/ I hope I'm rajin enough to blog blog more often. I guess, I have loads to share about my pregnancy & preps for it... and, my wedding. Blerghh! Dah nak beranak baru nak cerita. Blame it on the hormone! :p

6 comments:

LittleTati said...

Ahaha!! Conmelnye!!!!! Tak sabar pulak nak jumpe yuuuuuuuhhh!!!

Ole-Ole Manis said...

OMG. tatau pon mira da pregnant. congrats dear..

phia said...

wahhhhh 27 weeks! time flies! take care mira :D

[ Hanie ] said...

hee, comel je u mira :)
cepatkan mase berlalu, dah tak lame je lagi :) same2la kite hitung hari yg dinanti hehe. t.care k

sweet cravings said...

Tati: Haha. Meh cepat jumpa! :D

Nad: Hehe. thanks Nad.

Phia: Kann? cepat sangat sampai rasa nak tampa diri sendiri sebab rileks sgt :D

hanie: ha'ah. same2 la kita. take care jugak yeh? :)

prettybabybump said...

hi.. if you're looking for some clothes.. you can check out www.prettybabybump.com to see if anything suits you..

also.. join us at our facebook/twitter page where we'll try and give out tips/advice/ and random facts about pregnancy.. =)

enjoy...